Buy Tri-muma Cream online for Melasma
Tri-luma Cream is used for the treatment of moderate to severe melasma of the face. It is a short-term treatment which should be performed in the presence of measures for sun avoidance, including the use of sunscreens. The cream contains Fluocinolone, Hydroquinone, and Tretinoin as the base for topical application. These three active ingredients work by decreasing the formation of pigments that give a distinct color to the skin of your face. After achieving the desired results with the topical preparation, some patients may be managed with other therapies recommended by their dermatologists. Melasma is a skin condition that may recur upon discontinuation of cream.
Tri-luma Usage & Indications:
Tri-luma cream is effective in the treatment of melasma. It is not indicated for the maintenance treatment of melasma. What makes the formulation unique is the combination of three active ingredients which works together to lighten and heal the skin. Melasma affects the face, causing dark colored patches, freckles, spots on the surface that develops due to hormonal changes, aging, sun exposure, etc. tri-luma reduces the appearance of dark spots and patches on the skin’s surface.
Composition & Working Mechanism of Triluma:
Tri-luma Cream contains:
- Fluocinolone Acetonide- The therapeutic agent is a topical corticosteroid which is usually prescribed alone for eczema. It acts by blocking the release of a certain chemical in the body that cause inflammation. The medicine is primarily used to stop or lower irritation and swelling.
- Hydroquinone- It is prescribed for topical dermatological use and is beneficial in reducing the appearance of freckles on the skin. Its regular use lightens the skin’s imperfections.
- Tretinoin- This medication is a retinoid, an ideal choice for treating acne vulgaris. It reduces the production of certain natural components that are responsible for causing acne.
Application Information for Tri-luma Cream:
- Apply the cream following all instructions are given on your prescription label or the package insert.
- It is usually applied to the affected area of the face twice daily, preferably in the morning and in the evening.
- Avoid contact of this topical formulation with your eyes, nose, mouth, and broken skin.
- In general, patients will be advised to wash and dry the face before each application.
- Patients are normally instructed to apply a pea size amount of cream, which should be applied evenly to the area which is discolored.
- The formulation should be rubbed gently for the complete absorption into the skin.
In general, Triluma is a short-term course of eight weeks, and your dermatologist will tell you when to discontinue the treatment.
Duration of work- The time taken by this medication to show its effect usually vary from person to person.
Warnings & General Instructions:
- For External Purpose- This medicine is for external application only. Contact with the eyes, nose, and mouth should be prevented.
- Usage in Children- It is not recommended for use in children who are less than 12 years of age. For more information, consult a dermatologist.
- Usage in Pregnancy & Breastfeeding- Tri-luma cream is not advisable to use by pregnant women unless necessary. Consult your dermatologist before using the topical formulation. Moreover, caution should be taken by a nursing mother. The growing baby should not come in contact with the cream that has been applied to the mother’s skin.
- Minimize Sun Exposure- Patients who are using this are advised to reduce their exposure to the sun during the treatment. Suitable precautionary measures such as wearing protecting clothing and application of sunscreen should be taken while stepping out.
Possible Side Effects of Tri-luma cream
Major and minor side effects are burning sensation, itchy skin, and swelling of the skin. You can buy tri-luma cream online at unbeatable rice from buycareprost.net in united states of America with genuine product assure.