A-Ret Gel 0.05% (Tretinoin .05 Gel)
A Ret gel 0.05% is used for acne, wrinkles and other conditions. Acne and wrinkles are troublesome for every person and people are always in constant search for the treatment of these problems. A Ret is an excellent choice for treating these issues. The active ingredient in the A Ret gel is a form of vitamin A and it helps in the skin rejuvenation. The active ingredient is Tretinoin .05 gel.
The gel works by blocking the pores to allow the skin’s natural oil producing glands to function properly and decrease the formation of blackheads and spots. The gel loosens the cells on the surface of the skin to promote turnover of the skin cells and aid the natural exfoliation of the outer layers of the skin.
The medicine works by affecting the growth and maturation of skins. The gel is used for removing wrinkles by loosening the cells. The gel is used to treat a type of caner where the blood cells fail to mature. It reduces the signs of aging, sun spots and hair loss.
Method of using A Ret gel .05
The gel is applied once per day topically. The usage differs from patient to patient, so do consult your doctors to know the correct dosage of the gel and duration of usage.
Before the applying the cream, wash your hands the affected area with soap and allow to air dry for 20-30 minutes. Apply the small dosage with fingertips to the affected area and massage it in gently to cover the entire area. The acne get worse with usage as the gel is working on your acne from inside the skin and after this your condition will get better. The gel may take up to 8 to 12 weeks to notice the results from the treatment.
Side effects of the A Ret .05% gel
There are some side effects which can be encounter by the patients and they are as follows-
- Warmth or stinging at application site
- Lightening or darkening of the skin
- Dry skin
- Worsening of acne
- Blistering, crusting or scaling of the skin
- Eye irritation
- Increased sensitivity of the skin to UV light
- Difficulty in breathing
- Hearing loss
- Dizziness and fainting
Consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms.
Possible drug Interactions
- The interaction with alcohol is unknown so consult your doctor before consuming alcohol while using this gel.
- The medicine can interact with tetracycline, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid and methoxsalen.
- If you are suffering from eczema and taking medication for it then don’t take this medicine.
- Use of this medicine on the sunburnt skin should be avoided and consult your doctor for the sunburnt skin cure.
- Use of this gel is not recommended during pregnancy and consults your doctor if a pregnancy is suspended. Use appropriate contraception and avoids getting pregnant while using this medicine.
- If the dosage is mixed, apply the missed dosage as you remember. If it is almost for the next scheduled dosage then missed dosage application can be skipped.
- The usage of this medicine is not recommended for use by women who are breastfeeding. The risk involved outweighs the potential benefits. Never breastfeed while the topical form of this medicine is applied.
- Keep away from the reach of children
- Do not use it for longer period after cure of your problems.