Careprost Eyelash Growth Serum .03%
Careprost 0.03% 3ml is an ophthalmic product containing Bimatoprost Ophthalmic 0.03% as an active ingredient. Careprost is used as a product to treat Hypotrichosis, an eyelash problem that causes falling of eyelashes leading to sparse or very thin eyelashes. Careprost makes the lashes longer and stronger. It also enhances the colour of eyelashes and makes them darker in colour.
Causes of eyelash loss:
Loss of eyelashes or the presence of very thin eyelashes (hypotrichosis) can be due to various reasons like:
- Hormonal disturbances like thyroid disease
- Dermatological problems
- Use of allergic products like mascara
- Side effects of medicines
- Chemotherapy and its side effect
- Menopause, etc.
Uses of Careprost 0.03 %:
Careprost bimatoprost is famously used all over the world to treat Hypotrichosis. Careprost helps the eyelashes to grow and makes them longer than original. Careprost make them thick and dark. With the continuous use of Careprost, eyelashes become longer and darker.
Best place to buy careprost
Best place to buy careprost ophthalmic solutions .03% online is buycareprost.net . you can order bimatoprost ophthalmic solutions $10 per pack 3ml online with authentic sun pharma manufacture
Ingredients present in Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost 0.03 %. Other inactive ingredients are:
- Sodium Phosphate Dibasic
- Sodium chloride
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Preservative benzylchonium chloride
- Sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid (to balance ph)
Working of Careprost:
Careprost contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution. It is prostaglandin like product that has the produced to maintain the normal eye pressure. The Bimatoprost increases the flow of the aqueous humour out of the eye via a spongy tissue known as the trabecular network. This makes the fluid to flow out of the eye and thus the pressure in the eyes also lowers. Hence, as the water flows out of the eyes, the risk of eye damage lowers.
Why is Careprost effective in rectifying damaged eyelashes?
Careprost, a synthetic prostaglandin makes the eyelashes longer and stronger. Apart from this the prostaglandin also prevents some infections and inflammation.
Some important information for the patients, before using Careprost:
How to use Careprost?
To achieve maximum growth of eyelashes, you should apply Careprost continuously for 4-5 months. Stopping the application will bring the eyelashes back to their original size.
Follow the instructions given below:
- Prior to use, wash your hands thoroughly too clean your hands especially the fingertips and nails.
- Remove eye makeup
- Remove your contact lens before application of Careprost
- Put a drop of Careprost on an eyeliner
- Apply on the upper lash line of both the eyes, one by one
- Wipe off the excess liquid near the eyes using a tissue paper
- Wash the brush after each use
- Replace the bottle cap after use
- Use it daily till you achieve your desired length of lashes
- Then reduce the use to thrice a week to maintain the length
What are the side effects of Careprost?
A few common but rarely serious side effects are:
- Itching, irritation or inflammation of the eye or eyelid
- Pigmentation in iris
- Burning feeling
- Unfamiliar sensation
- Dry eyes
- Conjunctival edema
- Visual changes
- Darkened eyelashes
- Red congested eyes
- Coloring or pigment of the area around the eye
- Vision disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
When should you avoid the Careprost for eyelashes?
Consumers should ask their doctors or eye specialists before using Careprost, in the following cases:
- Allergy to the active ingredient or any other ingredient present in the drug
- Eye infections
- Breast feeding
- Have respiratory problems
- If you wear contact lenses, always remove your lenses before using the drug
How long the Careprost should be used?
Use the drug continuously for 4-5 months. This is best advised by the specialist and the consumers that using it daily will help you to get the maximum length. After achieving the complete desired length use the Careprost eyelashes once in a week to maintain the desired length of eyelashes. Do not stop using careprost as it will reduce your eyelashes to their original length and thickness.
How to store the Careprost?
Store it in a cool and dry place away from the reach of children. Do not share your medicine and keep the lid closed after every use.