Lumigan Eye Drops
What is Lumigan?
The Ophthalmic product Lumigan eye drops contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic- 0.03%. The drug lumigan is a successful product used to reduce the Intraoccular pressure. The intraoccular pressure is treatable risks that arise in the people with Glucoma. Lumigan ophthalmic solution reduces the chances of developing loss of eyesight due to glucoma. Glucoma leads to an increase in the IOP that can reduce your vision; hence Lumigan acts a best medicine to reduce glucoma.
Uses of Lumigan 0.03 %:
Lumigan 0.03% is used for the reduction of high eye pressure, also called intraocular pressure (IOP), in people with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
Ingredients present in Lumigan:
Lumigan contains Bimatoprost 0.03 %. Other than bimatoprost, Lumigan contains sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium chloride, citric acid, purified water and preservative benzylchonium chloride. Sodium hydroxide and hydrochloric acid are also added to maintain the ph levels.
Working of the Lumigan:
Lumigan contains Bimatoprost Ophthalmic 0.03 %. It is a synthetic prostaglandin like product that works lower the normal eye pressure. Bimatoprost is helpful in increasing the flow of the aqueous humour out of the eye and hence reduces the intraoccular pressure in the eyes. Hence, this medicine is quite effective in treating glucoma.
Here are a few common queries and their answers for the consumer to clear their confusion about the product and its use:
How to use Lumigan?
The dosage is once daily in the evening. Lumigan should regularly to achieve better results. For getting maximum eyelashe growth, you should use Lumigan eyedrop medication continuously till prescrined by the doctor.
If you will follow are the detailed instructions, then you can reduce the IOP and hence reduce the glucoma also.
- Thoroughly wash your hands, especially the fingertips and nails.
- Wash-off any makeup and remains from the eyes and face.
- Remove your contact lens before application of Lumigan.
- Tilt your head back and make a pocket by streching your lower eyelid
- Put a drop of lumigan in the eye and repeat with the other eye
- Do not open eye fo a few seconds
- Wipe off the excess liquid from the eyes and nearby area using a tissue.
- Replace the bottle cap to maintain hygiene.
Buy Lumigan Online in USA with Paypal
You can order Lumigan .03 eye drop online at an affordable price on buycareprost.net. Our main aim to provide the drugs at a low cost with high quality. Best price for Lumigan is $18 per bottle. You can buy Lumigan online in the USA with PayPal, choose the best payment method secure, fast and easy. We have also availed the free shipping for Lumigan. If you order 5 bottles of Lumigan it will be free shipping online at $110
What are the side effects of Lumigan?
There are very less side effects of lumigan, still a few common sideeffects of lumigan are:
- Vision blurred, and visual acuity reduced
- Itching, irritation or inflammation of the eye or eyelid
- Conjunctival edema
- Conjunctival hemorrhage
- Eye irritation
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Red congested eyes
- Darkened eyelashes
- Eye pain
- Eyelids pruritus, growth of eyelashes
- Hypertrichosis, instillation site irritation
- Eye pruritus
- Erythema of eyelid
- Punctate keratitis
- Coloring or pigment of the area around the eye
When should you avoid the drug Lumigan for eyelashes?
Do not use Lumigan in the following cases:
- allergy to the Bimatoprost or any other ingredient present in the drug
- Breastfeeding mothers, caution should be experienced as the drug may pass into breastmilk and harm the baby
- Have blepharitis
- Have respiratory problems
- Skin problems near the eye
- You are wearing contact lenses, always remove your lenses before using the drug
How long the lumigan should be used?
Use the drug daily once in night before bed. Use it as long as prescribed by your eye specialist. Do not use it longer than the prescribed date. usually you can find a good relief after 12-18 hours of application.
How to store the lumigan?
Store the lumigan in a cool and dry place. Remember to replace the cap of the bottle every time you use the drug. Dispose the lumigan after 4 weeks of opening the drug.