LUMACIP PLUS Cream for melasma Treatment The best alternative of Tri-luma cream.
Lumacip Plus Cream 15g tube used for treating melasma smartly. The cream is FDA approved and treats mild to severe melasma. To get rid of the dark facial sports on your face, Lumacip is one of the best choices of dermatologists.
Lumacip plus cream is a unique combination of 3 main active ingredients:
- Fluocinolone Acetonide 0.01% - it reduces skin inflammation.
- Hydroquinone 4% - this ingredient works on depigmentation to lighten the skin.
- Tretinoin 0.05% - loaded with vitamin A that exfoliates skin and increases skin cells growth.
Apply Lumacip plus cream in conjunction with sunscreen or lotion; also wear protective clothing for the best results. The cream is not cured instead it helps in improving melasma scars.
Best tips to apply Lumacip Plus Cream:
Lumacip is prescription cream, use Lumacip plus cream only if your dermatologist or doctor recommends it. Some best tips to use Lumacip plus are:
- For the best results apply the cream at night just 30 minutes before hitting the bed.
- Clean your face and pet it dry
- Take a pea size quantity on your fingertip to apply a thin layer on brown or discoloured patches, cover half an inch of healthy skin area along with affected area.
- Gently rub the cream on the skin; it will disappear after a few seconds of the application.
- Make sure to avoid eyes, mouth, nose and any open wounds corner areas at the time of application.
- Once applied the cream, do not cover the area with any cream or lotion
- Apply the cream as recommended by a dermatologist, do not overuse it for the faster results as it may cause skin irritation.
- You may experience skin burning, itchiness, redness; skin peelings are the common signs after its application. If it irritates you too much, then call your dermatologist and speak with him.
Apply sunscreen (with SPF 30) over on the treated areas before step out in the daytime. Stop using Lumacip cream if you experience sunburn on the melasma patches. Once your skin is healed, restart to protect your skin from sunlight.
What to avoid while using Lumacip plus Cream?
You can protect your skin with little precautions.To prevent further skin darkness or the formation of new patches avoid going in sunlight and protect yourself from UV rays. The active ingredients of Lumacip cream can develop some unwanted effects (like making skin patches darker) due to sunlight. Protect your skin from sunburned so that your melasma didn’t get worse. Any level of sun exposure can trigger melasma.
Women who consume birth control pills are especially advised to avoid going in sunlight.
Some simple steps will help you while using Lumacip Cream:
- An application of effective sunscreen will help your skin from further damage. When you step out, make sure to apply sunscreen SPF 30 or higher. You can use sunscreen throughout the year if your surface is exposed to the sun daily.
- If you stay longer in the sunlight, your dermatologist can recommend you the best cream that can give your skin with the best protection. You should also use wearing protective clothes, hat or using an umbrella while going out in the sun.